GREEN ARMY RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY
Download Application Form
28th - 1st April 2015
16th April 2015
Chemical Resistance Session
Platypus Monitoring Program
Mount William Creek Walk
28th March - 1st April, 2015
Landcare is not just about rabbit control and planting trees.
Come along with friends and family and explore part of or all of the Mount William Creek. Starting at the foothills of the Grampians and finishing at the Wimmera River.
Total length of the walk is about 80km’s with daily estimates of upto 17km’s per day. Support vehicles will be available.
The Purpose of The Walk
- Increased appreciation of local environment
- Increased understanding of local Natural Resource Management Issues
- Increase social interaction among local community
- Increase in physical and mental health of participants
- Increased awareness of Moyston and Jallukar Landcare Groups
- Increased communication between Project Platypus, Moyston Landcare Group, Jallukar Landcare Group, Northern Grampians Landcare Group, Wimmera CMA, Parks Victoria and the Grampians Bushwalking Club
- Revisit old friends who did the walk in 2009
Download Flyer (pdf, 885kbs)
Frequently Asked Questions (pdf, 234kbs)
Map - general overview (pdf, (822kbs)
To find out more about this walk, please call Cathy McDermott on 5358 4410 or email email@example.com.
Upper Wimmera Landcare Groups
Click on the appropriate area of the map below to go to more information on that Landcare Group ......